What makes people think about breeding their female dogs? Theanswer is very simple, people says that they breed because they love their present dog and they want to have a same like the previous one, not only one, In fact, many of them. The second thing which makes people think to breed their dogs is that they want to make money from the young ones. How? When young ones produced they sell them to clubs, people or wherever they want to and in return they ask for money.
Before you decide that whether to breed female dog or not, there are positive and negative things that owners should have to consider before breeding. Let’s have a look at pros and cons.
- A very good thing about breeding is that you can change some of the traits in offspring and these changes can be of any type. If parents have any disease you can also avoid them being in the young ones. So this is a very good step and you can also maintain the species if they are about to get finish due to some disease.
- If you really love your dog and want him or her to stay with you then breeding should be done, because we all know that death is ultimate and we all have to die one day. Same is the case with dogs and if you want to keep them with you breeding is the chance.
- As we all know that dogs are very loyal, nor they can give you company but can also protect your house from any type of outsiders which can be a thief or maybe some other person.
- You can also make through the process of breeding when different and many types of puppies will be born they can be sold out at any place in good price.
- No doubt puppies are cute and adorable and attract everyone but do you really think you can handle so many of them at a time? This is not as easy as it looks. You have to check them, provide them food, save them from enemies and have to give them vaccinations and much more expenses related to them so think once that can they be managed easily.
- If you are breeding your dogs to get many and many of the puppies and then you can sell them out to any pet shop or can give them to your friends, relatives but what if you won’t get able to sell them all out? At the end, you will be left with dogs and many of the dogs all over yourself.
- If your female dogs get pregnant then you have to take her to the veterinary exams, ultrasounds or maybe for c-section if she won’t be able to deliver by herself. All these things will be so much costly and maybe can’t makeup to your all expenditures when you sell the puppy.