Thoroughbred has metamorphosed to mean a number of things such that cross breed of dogs are now referred to as thoroughbred dogs. However, in the past, thoroughbred exclusively meant a horse resulting from the cross breed of Arab sires and English mares – and they were mostly used as racehorses. The first thoroughbred horse was carried out in America.
Be The Cuck – Cuckolding Fetish
This fetish definitely can blow some minds – and on the other hand it can make some people very curious about trying it. We are talking about cuckolding – thanks to Be The Cuck series. It’s developing genre of adult entertainment that started to receive a global recognition in last years. You can even hear these phrases on the street – hey, you cuck! – it usually is offending to beta males, because well, the whole story about cuckolding is about alpha male taking advantage of betas’ girls.
Pros of purchasing a thoroughbred dog
There is a long list of reasons that would make you want to purchase thoroughbred dogs and some of them will be critically evaluated to spike your appetite even more. What is even more interesting is that there is a vast archive of them – the thoroughbred dogs to choose from. Now let’s have a look at some of the pros.
- They are aesthetically inviting: Thoroughbred dogs or what some would term as purebred dogs all have their unique appearance which is often a blend of the genetics of the two parents. A good number of thoroughbred dogs are used for shows and entertainment because they are easy to teach.
- Genetics and health history: When you purchase a mixed breed from a pet shop, you may have no clue to the genetics and health of the animal which may lead you into inexplicable troubles in raising up the dog. On the other hand, if you purchase a thoroughbred dog from a reputable breeder, you will be able to get information concerning the genetics and health of the animal.
- Thoroughbred dogs are predictable to some extent: A part of a dog’s behavior – like every living animal – is encoded in their genes. When you make a breed of two different dog species, the offspring would have the genes of both parents including some of their behavioral traits. Hence, you can actually decide to come up with an offspring that is fast or strong – depending on the purpose you want them to meet – by selecting the appropriate parents.
Cons of purchasing a thoroughbred dog
Everything sure has its downside except you decide to close your eyes to them – and thoroughbred dogs are not an exception. Purchase of thoroughbred dogs comes with its cons which will try to look at objectively.
- Thoroughbred dogs are expensive: Yes, they are awesomely expensive. You may have to cough out $500 to $1 million to be able to afford one. The reason why they are expensive is due to the great care and medical expenses required in their production process. Some of the most expensive pure breed dogs are Tibetan Mastiff ($5,000 – $1,000,000), Cavalier King Charles Spaniel ($4,000 – $11,000), English Bulldog ($2,500 – $9,000).
- Health problems are common with purebreds: Besides the fact that they may not grow to look or act the way you expect, purebred dogs are often met with a lot of health issues including crippling bone and joint disorder, eye disease and heart diseases.
- You just can’t bring your beloved dog into some of the hostels as it’s strictly forbidden. Well, it’s not our business who other people run… their business, but you should be well aware.
Thoroughbred dogs are still the best options when you want to purchase a dog if you have certain characteristics in mind and you do not mind how much it will cost you to get the dog with such characteristics.
If you are looking for thoroughbred dogs then you should have to know about them a little. We will give you general information about thoroughbred dogs that are also known as purebred dogs.